Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Dreams

I feel like a damn narcoleptic! Easily I could crash and sleep right here at the computer, but since I'm at work that would probably be a bad thing. Instead I will try to get last nights sleep session documented. As I have stated many times, I don't usually dream, mostly due to the fact that I usually don't sleep that well. Recently I have been getting 6-7 hours of sleep a night, but am still waking up like it was just a nap. So onto last night's dream...

I know that many interpreters will insist that the dream just means that I watch way to much damn television, which I admit that I do...but I'm so not sure what the underlying dream is about, hint hint...if anyone reading is into this kinda thing, help a sister out ;)

Renaissance festival, Mom and I are walking around. She is dressed as Maleficent, I think. I know that we are trying to keep me safe and away from someone, but it wasn't 100% clear who that was supposed to be, at first, I think it was Hook (as a late teenaged boy, wait did I mention that I was a younger version of me as well, so it's not that creepy) Back to the story...Hook had arrived at the festival with another group of boys, some normal, some nerdy, some menacing. Somewhere along the path, mom and I got split up, I don't remember if we were fighting or I'd just decided to wonder off, but I ended up in a hut with my best friends: Bernadette (I think this was Elaine), Wolowitz (Chris maybe?), Raj (who was more like Wolowitz and Sheldon) and Amy (who was way more like Penny). As we were in the hut, Raj kept looking at computer surveillance to watch over the group of boys, which he loses. The next thing I remember I was walking with Berny and Wolowitz (because Raj and Amy needed the hut to have sex.)and we were looking for the boys (many of them were lost, yeah yeah!) We kept hiding behind a wooden fence and peeking around the gate to see if we could locate anyone.

About this time (6:18am btw) I woke up, and despite the fact that I had another 45 minutes of sleep, I could only manage 15 minute intervals. Normally when I do dream, I almost never pic up back where I woke up, but I do know that this time, I kept returning to the festival, now hiding from mom and desperately looking for Hook.

I'm not sure what this dream is saying to me, but I find it worth trying to remember. Now that I'm fully awake again, I'm off to get some work done (play angry birds and catch up on some of the tv shows I missed last night. I do love my job!)

No comments: