Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tumblr to Trust Noone.

Wanna first start off by saying Happy April Fool's Day, and state that this isn't a AFD prank...

It's been a while since I've been on here.  The reason is because I have moved the blog onto Tumblr.  I know that it's not that convenient for the non-Tumblr crowd, but since I never really had a real following to begin with it didn't really seem to matter.  If you would like to follow the Ramblings from the Short White Girl blog it can now be found on scully212.tumblr.com (You can still go to the web address if you don't have a Tumblr account, you just can't follow posts, so you have to save the site and check back often, well at least on Mondays and Thursdays...)


So why else am I posting here today?  As you remember from last year, I've been debating on doing a daily blog.  With Tumblr, I have managed to keep a consistent Movie Monday and Thursday 13 going...So does that mean that I'm ready for a REAL daily blog?  Technically I'm still debating, but I'm leaning more toward yes.  The topic (if Emily has anything to say in the matter) will be X-Files.  There were 9 seasons (roughly 200 episodes) and 2 movies, I will most likely try to include the season of the Lone Gunman since it was only 13 episodes and a direct spin-off.  While there's roughly 274 days left in the year, technically there's plenty of time to undergo this project (with some time to spare for lazy/busy-ness), I think that it's possible I'll end up doubling up on some days and covering multiple episodes (It will solely depend on my mood for the time, I am female after all, LoL).  That way if time does get away from me, I'll still have the project completed by the end of the year.

Should things go as planned, I think that I will start in 2 weeks, because this week is already hectic, and  next week is bound to be extremely busy, since it will be show week for Sketches 2014, WOW I can't believe that this show is already almost over.  (Shameless Plug...If you are in the Somerset area next weekend, come see the show, it's Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening.  Call SCC's theater box office for tickets... I'm stage managing, as usual, but its still a good show ;) ).   And depending on how disciplined I am with this, maybe I will start a new blog at the first of next year and have a whopping 365 posts instead of starting one 4 months into the year.

That being said, welcome to Ramblings from the Short X-Files Girl... My crazy thoughts, reviews/recaps, fangirling over the marvelous David Duchovny, squeeling over a lead named Dana....You get the point. 

Until next time, ciao. xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

EEEEP!! So excite!!!