Breath...In through the nose, out through the mouth...
I'm finding that more and more, it takes less and less to make my blood boil. This morning it was a text from an old roommate/friend (we were co-workers). This is a person that for the 4 months that she lived with me, she Never paid for the cable/internet that she used everyday, complained that MY apartment wasn't to her taste, a person who everyday she lived with me, would tell me how bad a person I was because I didn't share the same view points as she did about living. How as a person who grew up in the country, I should strive to live that way. Truth is I will always be a city girl at heart. I love being able to go at 2am to the gas station 1/4 of a mile away and get something if I want. I would love to be able to order takeout at odd hours of the morning just because I can...(So far Somerset hasn't become that advanced, but I've got my fingers crossed, or there's always moving, LoL) A person, I never actually invited to move in with me, but in passing said, maybe if you move out from your new place, and need a roommate we can look together. Her plans fell through (She had broken up with her boyfriend and moved in with family that wanted her to pay more than she thought was fair) and she called me the next day and said, I'm moving in today, get that room ready. And honestly, when she moved out (she got back together with her boyfriend and moved back in with him), I was all to glad to dissolve the acquaintanceship.
Randomly over the past 6 months, she would get minutes on her phone (she thinks they are evil, as is all technology, and doesn't know why anyone would want to have one permanently) and she would send me "Hi how are you, I need to come visit sometime" texts. To which I always am nice and say sure, whenever, and hope that she doesn't show up. She is the type to just stop by unannounced, and usually when I am busy.
Today she texts me from an unknown number, from CO. I don't know anyone in CO! I'm one of those that will ask who it is, and if they won't tell me, I ignore them. She went on sending 7-8 more messages about how yes I did have that number, yes I knew exactly who it was and then let me know she was pregnant. I have gotten messages from wrong numbers, so I let her know, as a female, baby wasn't mine, but I was happy for whoever it was. To which her reply was, I needed to stop being an inconsiderate bitch and be happy for her...I didn't respond, and 2 messages later she tells me who she is. The last correspondence I've had with this female was more than a week ago, I checked, from a different number. Grrr. Usually I joke about being called a bitch, but for some reason, today, coming from her, it PISSED me off. It was probably the inconsiderate part and less the bitch, but still, sigh...
Ok, blood is back to normal. Rant is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment