Friday, January 3, 2014

2014

Nope not going to be a sappy year in review or a list of new resolutions... At least at this time. Just letting you know that I am kinda excited about the prospects of this year. I'll be 40 in about 40 days, the job front keeps expanding (picked up another part-time job at WTLO radio station), Katie is directing the Sketches in the Spring so I might actually get cast for real, as well as the stage managing gig :), Jeff and I are seriously talking about going to DragonCon during Labor Day (which unless something really changes I should actually be able to afford!)and last night it snowed. (I might never be a huge fan of the white stuff due to idiot drivers and the fact that I don't do well with COLD, but it is truly beautiful as I sit here at work and watch the glittery remnants of snow float down.)

That's is honestly all that I have at the moment. I realize that I hadn't posted on here in a while since I have been completely obsessed with my Tumblr and the Captain Swan fandom (I blame Katie and Caitlyn (and Once Upon a Time) for my crazed-ness over fanfiction and Colin O'Donohue...Seth Who?)but one of my promises to myself for this year is to be more frequent on here. So until next time...

xoxo

No comments: