Just a little me being me. Blah blah blah, I should probably start off by saying it's been a long time since I posted, but if anyone actually follows this, you already know that...
Yeah so it's a cold rainy Wednesday and thoughts of the potential are trampling through my head. If someone could just explain guys to me, maybe I wouldn't feel the way that I do. For example if you know that they like you, and they know that you like them, then WHY won't they say something?? (I get outside circumstances, I really do. Even knowing what those are, I'm good, they don't bother me...) Of course this wouldn't matter if I wasn't as awkward and old fashioned in the thoughts that a guy SHOULD make the 1st move, and I was able to not be freaked out by the thought of screwing stuff up AGAIN. I do not have a good track record to say the least. :(
And that just leads me to the whole maybe I should just give up, trying isn't working, and I've almost gotten used to being lonely and single. Who knows maybe I can survive as the crazy pet lady after all. Ok that's enough. I have to get back to work, and thinking just makes me crazy at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment