So far, today has been a good day. I'm off from work, so I've just been lazily hanging out with Abigail. Tonight is our Wet Tech/1st dress rehearsal, followed by a bonfire out at J.j.'s Can't wait to see everyone in costume, am really hoping that my lovelies took this week off to look at their lines. LoL. Next week is the run of the show. Hope everyone comes out to see it!! The play is called School for Scandal, and it will be at the SCC Stoner Theater next Thursday, Friday and Satday nights. Tickets are now on sale.
Well I haven't been completely lazy today, dishes and laundry were done.
Hours of Eureka 3.5 were watched and a friend decided that I inspired him to co-adventure another blog with me. This new blog is called Broken Radio in my Head, because I'm always facebooking videos of random music that I've got stuck in the broken mind radio. Check it out at http://brimh.blogspot.com/ Hope you hear something you like :)
Until then,
D
No comments:
Post a Comment