Sunday, November 14, 2010

15 Authors

Course this is on my blog, so I really don't expect anyone to Tag people and do this, but it was kind of fun to do and I thought I'd share. :)


List the first fifteen you can recall (in no particular order) in no more than fifteen minutes. Tag at least fifteen friends, including me, because I'm interested in seeing what authors my friends choose. (To do this, go to your Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your fifteen picks, and tag people in the note.)
1. Stephen King
2. Margaret Atwood
3. Laurell K. Hamilton
4. Dean Koontz
5. J.M Barrie
6. Maya Angelou
7. Carson McCullers
8. George Orwell
9. Beatrix Potter
10. A.A. Milne
11. Philip K. Dick
12. William Shakespeare
13. William Goldman
14. Neil Gaiman
15. Jane Austen

There are honorable mentions to J.K. Rowling, Anne Rice, Charlene Harris, C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien, Brother's Grimm.

No comments: