Must say that despite his usual douchiness, my boss (Sir Poop, he literally only comes to my office building so he can use the toilet and then tell me about his shits...) has real moments of awesomeness.
I just got told that I'm off on Monday, paid, for the holiday. Then, because the other boss (Running Man, not the dance) will be out mountain climbing next week (He's going to Mount Rainier and another one out there) Sir Poop has declared that we need to watch episodes of Are You Afraid of the Dark?... Tuesday, we will watch the "scariest episodes" of the show, just so we can see if we can find the episode he remembers. (kinda) All he remembers are there are "black, shadowy, faceless" men, it takes place in a house, and that it came out around 1993. (he is certain of that because of who he was dating at the time...) We even read all of the descriptions and none of them were close to what he is talking about. If we don't find it on Tuesday, that's what the rest of the week is for, his words. I asked him if he was certain that it was indeed AYAotD? or if it could be Goosebumps, but he is positive that it has to be, because he's never seen Goosebumps. Any of my readers remember the show? Does this episode sound familiar to ANYONE?
Normally when he drops in (other than to shit)and wants to get chatty it's annoying because he is such a colossal douche, that and I am usually reading or watching something on my own and have to stop to pretend to be interested in what he's yammering on about, but I have a feeling that next week, might not be that bad. LoL
That's all I have for now. Have a big weekend planned, but that's another post :)
No comments:
Post a Comment