Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Talkie-Talkie...

It never fails that when I get a call at work, I automatically get out of my chair and pace. And at some point in the conversation I have to say "excuse me, I have to get back to my desk so I can find something to write with." I even find myself wandering around when I get personal calls from my friends. Not sure what it is, but I just don't seem to be wired to sit and talk on the phone. (I never was one to just want to talk on the phone, even when I was a teenager) Maybe that was the reason I hated working call-center, that and Blackboard was horrible.

Does anyone else feel the need to pace when they are on the phone? My best friend will call and we will be on the phone for 45 min-hour. He lives 8+ hours away and likes to talk. But he can always tell when I am moving around, and he usually fusses at me. Why can't I just sit still?

That's my randomness for now.

No comments: