Monday, February 4, 2013

Not doing so good!

Today is the birthday of my EKU Theater professor that died of cancer last summer. He was a wonderful man, who was always willing to give me a shot, and I could always count on him to make a pass at me when he was having a "straight" moment, which usually meant that he was hammered. I loved him dearly and miss him everyday.

Today is also the day that I found out that my "Theater Mama" has been diagnosed with stage 2 ovarian cancer. The doctors are hopeful that they will be able to get rid of all of the cancer when they do the emergency hysterectomy in the next few weeks. This wonderful woman has been in my life for more than 20 years now, and I am devastated to think of the local theater department without her.

There's really no point to this post, I just needed to get today off of my chest. :(

No comments: