It's time for yet another of, drum roll please... Thursday Thirteen.
For this weeks list I think that I will take on the topic of my Favorite Thirteen Television shows. These are in no particular order.
1. NCIS--honestly I'm tired of the cop drama's but this one is a little different, being militarily set. Plus Mark Harmon and Micheal Weatherly. Yum.
2. House--Hugh Laurie can abuse me anyday.
3. Heroes--I really wasn't go to get addicted to this one, but Roommates are a wonderful thing
4. Grey's Anatomy--again I blame the roommate for this one.
5. X-Files--I watched this one from the beginning, I own all the seasons. I'd hunt down aliens with Mulder anytime.
6. Greg the Bunny--Seth Green, need I say more.
7. The Wonder Years--I loved the music when I was growing up. And Kevin looked like my little brother.
8. America's Next Top Model--It's a guilty pleasure
9. MacGyver-what do you get when you have Richard Dean Anderson, a paperclip, rubberband, peanut butter, and a straw? The Bomb baby...
10. Firefly--Fox screwed up, this show should have never been canceled!
11. Boy Meet World--Another Savage boy....aww
12. Dark Angel--Micheal Weatherly again, he's so hot.
13. Ugly Betty--A new show, probably won't make it, but it's so damn cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment